Blundstone 992 is now available in the expanded work boot and work wear section of our store.
The Blundstone 992 was designed to meet the needs of tradies requiring a boot that’s easy to get on and off but with the greater ankle support that a lace up provides. With easy access zip side this boot is packed with safety and comfort features complete with a toe guard to take the kicks. Features thermal regulating Bamboo lining and a shock absorbing polyurethane midsole
The Blundstone 992 features:
• Wheat premium nubuck, 150mm height, safety
• 7 eyelet lace up with lace locking device
• Convenient heavy duty zip with zip fastener
• Moulded TPU toe guard for added leather
• Padded tongue and collar
• Thermal regulating bamboo lining
• Low density shock absorbing polyurethane
• Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase
slip resistance in varied environments.
– excellent cut and slip resistance, highly
resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
– heat resistant to 300˚C
– oil, acid & organic fat resistant
• XRD® inserted into both the heel and forepart
of the sole construction
• Removable luxury footbed with arch support
and the revolutionary XRD® for supreme shock
absorption. Footbed is also anti-bacterial,
breathable, and washable
• Steel shank for maximum torsional stability
• Electrical hazard resistant
• Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant Type 1
steel toe cap
We know that danger doesn’t take a day off. Blundstone work and safety boots are built tough so the safety of your feet is one less thing you have to worry about on the job.
Steel Toe Caps
We don’t believe in compromising on safety, which is why we use steel safety toe caps in all our safety footwear. Steel toe caps provide the maximum protection against impact, cuts, penetration and rolling forces.
Our steel toe caps are broad fitting (in width, height and length) and tested to a compression load of 15kN.
Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009-
Standard ASTM F 2413-11 including
electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)