The #990 is packed with safety features, including a full scuff guard for extra protection and wear life. Their elastic sides makes them easy to slip on and off after a long day on the job.
- Black platinum quality water-resistant leather elastic side safety boot.
- Moulded TPU toe guard for added leather protection.
- Low-density shock-absorbing polyurethane midsole.
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments. Excellent cut and slip resistance, highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack. Heat resistant to 300˚C. Oil, acid & organic fat resistant.
- XRD® inserted into both the heel and forepart of the sole construction.
- Removable luxury footbed with arch support and the revolutionary XRD® for supreme shock absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable, and washable.
- Steel shank for maximum torsional stability.
- Electrical hazard resistant.
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant Type 1 steel toe cap.
- Safety Standards: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 – Classification I, Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
- Available in sizes 3 – 14 (half sizes 6.5 – 10.5)