The 992 is designed to provide maximum safety and shock absorption for long days on the job. The zip-sided lace-up is great for easy on, easy off convenience while the supreme underfoot cushioning provides all-day comfort when you’re on your feet.
With a water-resistant upper, YKK zip, and thermal-regulating bamboo lining, the 992 is a heavy-duty boot built for heavy-duty jobs.
- Wheat premium nubuck, 150mm height, water-resistant leather, safety boot.
- 7 eyelet lacing with lace locking device.
- Convenient heavy duty zip with zip fastener.
- Moulded TPU bump cap for added leather protection.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Thermal regulating bamboo lining.
- Low-density shock-absorbing polyurethane midsole with an anti-bacterial agent.
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments. Excellent cut and slip resistance, highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack. Heat resistant to 300˚C. Oil, acid & organic fat resistant.
- SPS Max – XRD® Technology in the heel and forepart strike zones for increased impact protection.
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert for greater shock absorption and comfort. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, washable, and breathable.
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Electrical hazard resistant.
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact-resistant steel toe cap.
- Safety Standards: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 – Classification I, Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
- Available in sizes 5 – 13 (half sizes 7.5 – 10.5)