With shock absorption, structured heel support and a soft, comfortable collar, this trail-tested hiking boot is ideal for day hikes and overnights. Multi-directional tread keeps you stable on tough terrain.
- Nubuck leather upper for water and abrasion resistance, plus flexibility (after break-in), mixed in with breathable mesh
- Keen Dry: a proprietary waterproof and breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in
- Keen Zorb: an addition to the footbed that gives you an extra spring in your step
- Keen Cush midsole: a blend of recycled PU, cork and memory foam that contours to your feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout the day.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed that is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle your foot’s natural contours
- 4mm multi-directional lugs that provide a tight grip on tough terrain
- Stability shank and heel support structure
- Cleansport NXT for natural odour control
- Non-marking rubber outsole