Ideal for the travelling couple who are looking for a durable, easy to set up Tourer tent
Classic bus or tourer style tent designed to make travelling easier. Simple, single pole setup with rapid pitch setup. Double Skin canvas insulated Insulcell roof keeps the heat out.
- Single one touch centre pole for easy erection
- Excellent ventilation with large side windows, front and rear doors
- Large front awning plus window awnings that zip closed for added weather security
- Convenient lantern loop and power cord guides
- Side pole kit available (at extra charge) to allow removal of the centre pole and create room for a queen size mattress
- Colour: Blue / Beige
- Sleeps: 4 Adults in comfort
- Canvas: Walls: 230 gsm SatProof 600+ Ripstop Canvas. Roof: 230 gsm SatProof 800+ silver impregnated canvas for superior waterproofing, anti-mould & UV protection.
- Floor: Heavyweight 195gsm PE. Invisible Bucket Floor ensures floor / wall junction is elevated away from water Water Block Floor seams allow for a watertight floor and stronger peg points
- Door: DuoDoor – combines mesh & canvas zippered panels allowing effortless access by operating a single zip.
- Easy Step D Door – Oversize D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
- Mesh Windows: No-See-Um Mesh – Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
- Environmental Control: Large No-See-Um mesh windows and Duo Door allowing you to open door or window independently with easy single zip access. Water Lock roof to wall seams – an inverted seam system which makes the water run off rather than collect and pond in the seam. Large side awnings for extra cover / ventilation. Zipper storm flaps provide all weather protection to prevent water entry through the zipper. Triple layer Insulcell roof keeps you cooler in summer & warmer in winter.
- Zips: #8 Coil zips for windows #10 Coil zips for door
- Climate Rating: 4 Season
- Pole System: Heavy gauge galvanised Steel Poles. Simple one-touch centre pole for quick setup & adjustment. 2 x Side Awning Poles provided so you can raise side awning flap
- Pegs & Guy Ropes: Pre-attached guy ropes & sturdy pegs included. All peg points use a stainless steel D ring, and the main peg points are sand peg compatible.
- Awning: Large awning with 2 awning poles provided.
- Dimensions: Tent floor area: 260 x 260 cm Tent head height: 210 cm
- Weight: 18 kg
- Pack Size: Compact Pack Size: 80 x 28 x 28 cm Rapid Pitch Pack Size: 80 x 80 x 10 cm
- Carry Bag: Carry bag for Tent & Poles provided
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.