A full height 4V dome with the addition of a side accessible extended vestibule section roomy enough for a few chairs.
The Tasman 4V Plus dome tent is a quick to set up and pack down option for those seeking a simple no-fuss tent, but with plenty of storage.
- Front and rear D-Doors for easy and simple access, as well as added ventilation
- Extended length front vestibule storage area, ideal to keep some gear out of the elements
- Cross pole construction providing quick set up, greater strength and water shedding ability
- An inner tent with large mesh panels to keep the tent cool in hot climates
- Silver coated UVTex® 2000 fly reflects heat & protects you from the elements
- DryFloor heavy duty PE bucket floor for extra waterproofness at ground level
- No-See-Um mesh in all windows keeps all those biting insects at bay so you’ll sleep better
- 100% Polyester inner tent that keeps you cool & dry in hot or humid conditions
- Tentsile Tabs with J-Hooks are clever triangular seam inserted patches with a J-Hook to simply & quickly attach the tent to the poles making setup easy & keeping the poles firmly in place during periods of high wind
- Tentsile Loop shock absorbent reinforced peg down and guy rope points for greater stability & longer life
- DryGuard Plus protects from wind-driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro closed
- Fully featured with convenience items like lantern hooks & organiser pouches
- Please Note: Awning Poles sold separately.
- Colour: Grey/Blue
- Sleeps: 4 Adults in comfort
- Zips: #5 Coil zips for windows #5 Coil zips for door
- Climate Rating: Ideal for moderate to tropical conditions.
- Pegs & Guy Ropes: Sturdy pegs included. Pre-attached guy ropes.
- Dimensions: Tent floor area: 450 x 220 cm Tent head height: 180 cm
- Bedroom floor area: 240 x 220cm
- Weight: 6.4 kg
- Pack Size: 64 x 19 x 19 cm
- Carry Bag: 150D Polyester carry bag provided
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.